What Makes the Perfect Wedding Venue?
If you are planning to tie the knot in 2021, there is a lot to consider and arranging a wedding is certainly a challenge. Arranging a large wedding is a logistical challenge and your choice of venue is critical, as the right venue will have the resources and amenities you need, and with that in mind, here are some of the facilities that make for a great wedding venue.
- Indoor & Outdoor Amenities – When looking at wedding venues in Sydney, you want indoor and outdoor facilities, especially in the summer months. Search online for a list of suitable venues and spend some time browsing their websites and when you want to make an enquiry, book a tour.
- Traditional – Ideally, a well looked after heritage-listed property in a beautiful setting, of which there are a few in the Sydney region. Traditional weddings are amazing and with a Victorian backdrop, you can create a period wedding, with staff who wear traditional clothing and fixtures and fittings of the period.
- Client Testimonials – If a venue is very popular, there would be customer testimonials on their website, which demonstrates their level of commitment to make your day a special one in every respect. The venue is such an important aspect and if you see many happy couples leaving positive accounts of their wedding day, this gives you peace of mind.
- Dedicated Staff – The premier wedding venue would assign each client a project manager, who is responsible for every aspect of the reception and you would only deal with one person throughout. You should have the feeling that you are the centre of the universe, from a team who are proud of their reputation, which is totally customer-focused.
- Set Packages – Selecting a package allows you to be specific and the venue management would be open to any inclusions you might want to introduce. If, for example, you have a limited budget, a good venue would be able to tailor the service to suit your budget. A venue that specialises in weddings is preferred, as they would have all the necessary resources
The first step when looking at potential venues is to book a tour, which can be done via their website and once you have experienced the venue, you can make an informed decision. Make a list of questions to ask the management as you tour the venue and if they give you the feeling they know their stuff and the price is right, you have found the perfect wedding venue.